iphone

If you think you have found a bug...

Moderator: drgrussell

urssunil4u
Are you a robot or a human?: Human

iphone

Post by urssunil4u » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 am

i connected the linuxzoo.net to iphone also it is working flawless. but initial i cant able to connect to linuxzoo probably it is because i didn't login to start my vm . after i logged in vm from iphone using the same settings i can able to connect to putty. now linux is in hands and can practice from anywhere in the world. thanks gordon

siamon
Are you a robot or a human?: Human

Re: iphone

Post by siamon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Switched completely to the new backend virtual machine api. This new one (vmctl) is like the last one (vmvmd) a custom api. But whereas the last one was written as a single threaded network server, the new one is apache/cgi based. This allows apache to control the message queues, which should be more reliable and more efficient. Additionally the backend is extended to support dynamips and qemu/kvm, so expect windows 2008 to appear soon (no tutorials written for it yet). It also supports qemu vnc, so you get desktop graphics too. Front end updated to provide this via http proxy and a tightvnc java applet. I have been running both backends side by side for a few months, and no problems have been detected yet.