The tests could not be completed.

If you think you have found a bug...

Moderator: drgrussell

rotten

The tests could not be completed.

Post by rotten » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Greetings!

Since this is my first post here, first of all, i'd like to register my BIG THANK YOU to Mr. Gordon for this awesome site! It's always a fun and entertaining experience learning with linuxzoo.net!

After a quick search over the forums, I didn't find any other post reporting this issue, so here we go: after pressing the check button of question 3 / week 5 of the Kali course (http://linuxzoo.net/page/kali_wk5a.html) i got the following:
The tests could not be completed. Your virtual machine is running but we could not log in. You must set up an account to allow us to log in to run our tests - please supply the details of an account we can use. Some tests may require the root account to be given.

(10.0.6.57, Net::SSH::Perl::SSH2=HASH(0x1a55528),root,kali)Host key for '10.0.6.57' has changed! at /usr/local/share/perl5/Net/SSH/Perl/Kex/DH1.pm line 49
I've already tried rebooting and rejoining queue, but none of that seems to work. Could you kindly advice me on this?

Hope to hear from you soon!

drgrussell
Site Admin
Are you a robot or a human?: Human

Re: The tests could not be completed.

Post by drgrussell » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Never seen that error from the library but I recognise the problem.
I will fix this tomorrow and update the post when fixed....
Sorry about that.
Gordon

drgrussell
Site Admin
Are you a robot or a human?: Human

Post by drgrussell » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:10 am

I could not replicate this error, but I have made a configuration change into the tutorial system which should ignore known host key checking in the future.
I suspect this will have fixed the problem.
Let me know if it reoccurs.
Gordon.

rotten

Post by rotten » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Thank you very much for your effort Mr. Gordon, the problem's been fixed!

Now i'll be able to sleep again.. after i successfully complete the Kali series =)

Have a nice weekend!
Sincerely,
Rafael