Today the system was down for an hour while I updated openvpn from 1.x to 2.x. I switched to public key encryption (from shared keys) with the version change (no particular reason, just seemed like more fun).
I also switched from tun devices to tap devices. This should allow us to build ipv6 virtual networking into the virtual machine network, and a project to look at this is running right now. This should give us the chance to play with ipv6, with hopefully a tutorial on this in the near future.
Of course the result of this may be that something or other stops working. I have made a few tests already, and everything seems fine. Time will tell.
Changes made to the system
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest